Send your resume to:
ShowSlinger is a subscription-based web app with powerful tools to connect artist, venues and fans. It also helps talent buyers at bars, restaurants, clubs, hotels, etc. save up to 95% more time, increase revenue and eliminate all the traditional hassles of working with entertainers. We need highly motivated and high energy interns to assist National Booking Agents to find talent for ShowSlinger venues.
Interns will be working out of ShowSlinger's Atlanta office scheduling and networking with artists, using ShowSlinger software to help artists get booked and contacting venues for future business. You'll be taking part in planning meetings at ShowSlinger and even contributing your ideas to help build better software to help the artists and venues. Your ideas could be used by millions of musicians worldwide! This is not a job getting coffee, we want to train you to work with our company for the long term by helping you build valuable skills.
- Scouting artists online using social media and other sites to determine which acts are a good fit for venues.
- Networking with artists to help them get gigs.
- Generating lead lists of venues for National Booking Agents.
- Contacting venues to set up demos of our software.
- Using ShowSlinger booking / promo tools to help book the best artists for clients.
- Helping create action plans to increase market share nationwide.
- Taking part in weekly planning meetings to help brainstorm and develop new features for ShowSlinger software.
- Attending weekly meetings with management to help develop your career path at ShowSlinger.
Monthly pay up to $1,000 for full time interns.
Interns that demonstrate high level skills, an outstanding work ethic, positive attitude and a commitment to the company will be offered full employment.
There will also be additional sales contests and other awards/bonuses offered for top performers.
- Free tickets to shows.
- Free lifetime subscription to ShowSlinger, including 40,000 venues and 104,000 artists.
- Priority gig booking (our booking agents can book you if you're a musician, DJ, comedian or other performer).
- High level networking with ShowSlinger partners like Yamaha, Line 6, Taylor, Gibson, Peavey and more.
- Invitations to company parties and networking events.
- Cash / gift card bonuses.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Excellent communication skills required.
Desire to build a long term career in the music industry.
4 year bachelor degree a plus but not required.
Ability to work well independently.
Motivated and ambitious.
Extremely well organized.
Positive attitude and outgoing personality.
Must have your own smartphone (iOS or Android) and laptop.
Knowledge of hospitality / music industry a HUGE plus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY / PRODUCT
ShowSlinger is a tech startup based in Atlanta, GA. ShowSlinger is part of the GA Tech incubator program for high-tech startups, the Advanced Technology Development Center. ShowSlinger is a web and mobile app that directly connects artists, fans and live music venues. What makes ShowSlinger unique are the sophisticated mobile tools it gives each user group. Live music venues, like bars, clubs, restaurants, hotels and resorts can take advantage of robust but simple mobile booking tools to easily schedule an infinite number of events with a few taps. ShowSlinger’s feedback system lets them find the best artists fast without wasting tons of time reviewing press kits, calling artists and more. Artists can easily book events and make money with proprietary features like the DigiTip Jar and FanFunding features. The fans will have unprecedented real time access to both the venues and artists. They can discover new talent, engage with the artists before, during and after the gigs while staying up to date with all events. Fans can also earn rewards from the artists and venues.